PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95 /46/CE (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Minemeralds guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type provided to us by our clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense Minemeralds has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
All data provided by our clients and/or visitors on the Minemeralds website or to its staff will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Minemeralds, essential to provide the services. requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
- Relación contractual: Es la que aplica cuando compra uno de nuestros productos o contrata alguno de nuestros servicios.
- Interés legítimo: Para atender a las consultas y reclamaciones que nos plantee y para gestionar el cobro de las cantidades adeudadas.
- Su consentimiento: Si es usuario de nuestra web, mediante la marcación de la casilla que figura en el formulario de contacto, nos autoriza a que le remitamos las comunicaciones necesarias para dar respuesta a la consulta o solicitud de información planteada.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law requires that the Tax Agency be provided with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not carry out international transfers of your personal data for any of the indicated purposes.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we consider the risks involved in the processing, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, Minemeralds will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the prescription period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Minemeralds , and will not be processed except to make it available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to deletion of your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal requirement);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of processing the data is doubtful, in which case, we may retain it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is our legitimate interest. Minemeralads will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary to defend claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Minemeralds.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID.
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS
If you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
Postal mail: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
Minemeralds reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments that may affect compliance with it.